I just want to highlight some of the benefits of Letterbox Marketing.
- Timely – You can target your prospective clients with a timely message, for example, as it’s coming up to tax time, a tax agent would be letting people know what they do and where they are.
- Straightforward – The best messages are those that are straightforward. A good flyer will, in simple terms, describe what you do and what you can offer.
- Flexible – you can tailor your message to suit different areas.
- Take up – Now more than ever, letterbox marketing delivers your message straight into the hands of your prospective clients. With the right distribution channel, approximately 90% of flyers will go into peoples’ homes.
- Budget friendly – Flyers are easy to produce and don’t need to cost a fortune.
- Being seen – with isolation, it is difficult to know who is still operating, who is operating from home and who is no longer operating. A flyer delivered in a mailbox lets people know you are still in business and are eager to help them.
In these uncertain times, we need, more than ever before, to let our clients and prospective clients know about the goods and services we offer.