Firstly, let me introduce myself. I am Sharyn Crawford, founder of Locals’R’us. Locals’R’us is a local business, created with the intent of bringing some much-needed honesty and integrity into the distribution industry.
Secondly, what we can offer you is a letterbox distribution service. With newspapers stopping printing and social media melting down, letterbox distribution is a certain way to get your message to the community. We have a team of walkers doing the distribution in the residential areas.
Thirdly, our points of difference are:
- We are local and support our local economy by employing and contracting local workers.
- Most of our workers and contractors are disabled or disadvantaged workers.
- Our walkers are GPS tracked and this is available for you at your request, prior to distribution. Our employees are supervised while distributing to ensure distribution is done correctly.
- We can easily accommodate distribution into selected parts of suburbs.
- We follow the standards set by the ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) and the DSB (Distribution Standards Board), even though we are not required to do so.
- We have shorter lead in times for our advertisers. Some organization require up to 6 weeks to get your flyers out. In most circumstances, we can do your delivery within a week.
If you would like to discuss how we can help to get your message to the community in a fast, reliable and efficient manner at competitive rates, don’t hesitate to contact me.