Letterbox distribution is governed by a self-regulating body called the Distribution Standards Board.
Although we are not required to, we abide by their delivery standards, which are as follows:
- We do not deliver to letterboxes that are clearly requesting non delivery unless the materials are exempt (these are free community newspapers/magazines, political materials, religious materials or community materials).
- We do not deliver where there is no letterbox
- We do not deliver multiple copies of flyers (sometimes flyers may stick together, but we try hard to separate them).
- We do not deliver to addresses where the letterbox is overflowing or there is advertising material on the ground.
- We do not remove materials from letterboxes to fit our flyers in.
- We will only deliver materials to letterboxes that are designed to take letters and newspapers and ensure that our deliveries are secure in the letterbox.
- We will not deliver materials that are of an explicit or adult rating content.